Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Intro To Why|Make Money At Home Online

So what is the concept behind what I am up to with this blog slash website.

Having been in business for myself in one form or another for over 24 years, I am now moving online as part of my income stream.  With a lot of studying having gone into this decision I have made the decision to move into affiliate marketing.   As part of the research that I had done up to this point the people in the know(guru's) say that if a person wishes for success that branding ones self via a blog is a great idea.

When I first read about the need to brand myself, I must admit that I did shudder just a wee bit.   From where I hail in Arizona and having a background also coming from Wyoming branding carries a bit of a hot iron.  Could not at first understand how putting a brand on my flank would help people find me online.  Plus how were they going to see that on my flank when I where clothing over that area.

You can imagine my heartfelt relief when I found through my research that online branding was nothing at all like that.  But rather that online branding was and is a term that is just saying that you are letting folks know what you are all about as a business, person and online marketer.  Must admit that this made a bit more sense than putting that hot iron to my side.  

So part of what I am about with blog is that I wish to make money at home online.  Looking for that secondary income stream to help with the real world income stream.  Will it work?  Of course it will.  Just gonna take a bit of work for folks to get a chance to know me and that I am trustworthy and wish to help them with challenges they face in life. 

So have found a lot of good folks online already that are very helpful with the advice that they share about building an online business.  So how to go about setting things up so that I am able to make money at home online?

Well I am going to find good products that other folks have created and then I am going to share those with folks that are looking for that particular kind of product.  Kinda like being able to be a DR of products.  I am sure that most folks have recommended a product at one time or another and that is what this affiliate marketing is really all about.  Plus get to make a bit of coin if folks make that purchase on my recommendation.  Thus I will be able to make money at home online.

So that is what I am up to and I do look forward to being able to help lots of folks out.  The helping hand being much more important than me bringing in a bunch of coin.  That coin earning is just a wonderful plus to having been able to help someone else out. 

So when you stumble onto this site as you will do just want you to know that I will be sharing everything that I have found out about what it takes for a person to make money at home online.  Till next time folks keep your hand out to help others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment